Last updated: January 20, 2023
Collection of Personal Information
The only personal information I collect via this blog is the following:
- Your email address, if you decide to subscribe.
- Copies of any correspondence, which may include your name, email address, and any other personal information you provide, if you contact me via this blog.
- Information collected automatically via web analytics services such as Google Analytics (which may constitute personal information under applicable law).
Use of Personal Information
I will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide blog updates, if you subscribed to receive updates.
- To communicate with you, if you initiated communication with me.
- To collect statistical data regarding visitors to this blog.
I will not sell your personal information or share your personal information with any third parties.
Security of Personal Information
This blog is hosted by Tiger Technologies LLC, which I chose for its hosting services in part because of its robust security designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, you know the drill: (i) the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; (ii) I cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this blog; and (iii) any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.